Pages

Friday 6 November 2015

Recount on time out with family and friends

Taylor

“I got it!!” MY cousin Armani - Jean shouts. One day me and my family went to the beach called mission bay. Before we got there we went to count down to get some treats. The treats we bought was 1 Bottle of Coke,1 Bottle of Sprite,3 Boxes of Shapes and some lollies.

After that we put all of our food on the table and then us kids played on the park. Then we got off the park and played cricket I was batting first. My cousin Keri bowled the ball and I hit it. Next my cousin Armani - Jean bowled the ball and … as soon as I hit the ball I was out my cousin Armani - Jean caught it right away.

We all got a turn then we ate some food and then played on the park again. I went on the swing until we left so did my cousins. Then we went home and I played Xbox because I am a game freak. And then my cousins came over to my place so we played handball. I won most of the games in Handball. Then they left when I ask them to play on the Xbox with me.
         The

                   End

No comments:

Post a Comment