Pages

Friday 6 November 2015

Duffy show Recount

“Hahahahahaha” as I burst into laughter while watching the duffy show roleplay. It was funny there was a girl that hates books. Then she meets Duffy and then Duffy was asking questions as in what do you like she answered “television”. The in one question she answered Harry Potter so they got a Harry Potter book and she read it. Then she became a bookworm and made her finish her homework in no time.

And then in the end we all got to ask questions I wasn’t picked not once. I had a blast watching that roleplay. I was has as happy as a rocket shooting off into space when show took place.The Duffy show was the best because I have never laughed like that in ages. I liked the show the books they read became reality.

I was having the time of my life when I experienced this show. This show was the best show yet well the best duffy show I saw in ages. The results of this was a 9 out of 10. This show was better than the one at my old school. The way they performed was amazing.

My favorite character in this show was Duffy,mrs mundy,Terry the gardening fairy and Siena. The show really inspired me I thought it was going to be boring. My favorite part of the show was when Mrs mundy raps that was so cool. They did a great job at making the kids laugh. They gave us some tips on how to get changed really fast 1 just throw your clothes of or 2 distract the kids if one person takes to long to get changed.

I just want to thank the people who came up with this idea It really made me and all the other kids put a smile on their face. And plus this experience was amazing. The kids really enjoyed it I enjoyed it. This Duffy show really made everyone happy.

Thanks Duffy    

No comments:

Post a Comment