Pages

Thursday 23 July 2015

Whats in my lunch box

What’s in my lunch box?

Screenshot 2015-07-23 at 12.19.19 PM.png

Is your lunch a healthy lunch? Why / Why Not?
What was the healthiest?
What was the least healthy and why?
What is missing from your lunch box?


My lunch was not the best lunch in the world but I think the best thing in my lunch were the mini rice crackers. Next time I might have like to have a sandwich or a yogurt. The least healthiest item in my lunch was the cookie because it had the chocolate and sugar. The thing I'm missing is a sandwich and a yogurt. Also fruit. These are the things that are not healthy in my
lunch:EVERYTHING!!!! because they all have sugar/salt in them. That's the unhealthy stuff.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Taylor that's quite a unhealthy lunch box there because you have no fruit or sandwiches in it.

    ReplyDelete