Pages

Thursday 30 July 2015

revising oscar

Miss Paton’s copy Miss Paton has a cat. His name is Oscar. He is a tabby cat. Oscar can be a pain in the neck. He likes to sniff my rubbish bin. He always come to my house wanting food. Oscar likes to fall asleep on my couch. He does not like my laptop computer. He would rather sit on my lap. Oscar would like me to give him the attention.



 My copy Miss Paton has a cat called Oscar. He’s a tabby cat and Oscar can be a pain. He likes to sniff my bin. He always comes to my house starving. Oscar loves to sleep on my couch. He doesn't like my laptop. He would rather lay on my lap and get attention





 today i have been learning about the word DRAFT.DRAFT is like an acrostic poem. each letter means something in writing.Today we have been focusing on the D

No comments:

Post a Comment