Pages

Wednesday 10 June 2015

War silhouette recount

War Silhouette Reflection


Photo

  1. What are you pleased with?
that I made it kinda blended in but then also kinda beach towel but i'm pleased that I made it sort


2. What did you find easy when you created your painting?
the blending and the sketching surprisingly I thought it       wouldn’t come out nicely but surprisingly it did


3. What did you find tricky when creating your silhouette painting?
blending because I made it kinda look like a beach towel sorta and some of it looks like it has been blended perfectly but i’m not happy with the beach towel parts

4. Who helped you with your artwork?
my amazing teacher miss paton she helped me a lot because she told me what to do and it was super handy


5. What would you do differently next time?

hopefully make it not kinda like a beach towel  

No comments:

Post a Comment