Pages

Thursday 11 June 2015

Making ANZAC biscuits

When I first took a bite of my ANZAC biscuit I thought I was in heaven. Last Thursday we made ANZAC biscuits they were easy to make and super fun.I had the fun job with my two friends Aung Naing the waiter and Liam the chef and me also a chef. Very fun I got  to get them off the tray with a fish slicer. Pick them up from the bottom and them scrape them onto the plate then my waiter Aung Naing takes them to the class my chef Liam holds the plate while I scrape them off
the tray and then I put it on the plate. Then my chef Liam has to give the plate to my waiter best team ever anyway back in the class they were making the cookies and sending them to us.

The people in class made 2 batches so we had to bake and scrape and walk back and forth it was a hard job but a fun job I liked it so much I did not want to go. The smell of the ANZAC biscuits was fantastic I just wanted to eat them in the kitchen I wanted to be a real chef and taste them… But I did not. I had a good time but now it was time to go back to class. When we went back to class we all had one ANZAC when I first took a bite I thought I was in heaven because they tasted so good.  

No comments:

Post a Comment