Pages

Wednesday 8 June 2016

Grammer worksheet


Grammar Worksheet


Circle the correct article (a / an / the) in each sentence:


1. John wanted to read a / an comic book.
2. The class went on a / an field trip.
3. He likes to read an / the short stories.
4. Lisa put a / an orange on her yogurt.
5. My mom likes making an / the cake from scratch.
6. The dog caught a / an stick.
7. I saw a / an otter at the zoo.
8. I quickly ate the / an cookies.
9. A / an oval is shaped like a / an egg. 
10. an igloo.

Write the correct article (a / an / the) before each noun:
The      banana is in my stomach
The     tree grew out of the ground
i am an      inch taller than my brother
 an     eagle soared trew the sky
 the      bench is for people to sit on
 The   kitten was smiling
  The  soccer ball went over the fence
   an    owl flew in the night sky

 The  tiger bit me

No comments:

Post a Comment