Pages

Friday 1 April 2016

Recount on what I did in the Easter holidays

On Easter holiday
One bright day I went to Hamilton for the Easter holidays with my Mum to go to see my step dad. My Mum brought us a packet doritos and a Mountain Dew for the long ride. I got bored while my Mum was  driving down the motorway. My Mum let me play on her phone until we got there.

After a while I got hungry and started to eat some chips and shared them with my Mum. When we arrived at my Step Dad’s house I asked him for a game of Monopoly Empire and he agreed so we played. The winner was… Me!!.

The next day we went to Hoyts and watched Batman vs Superman. It was cool because they formed a team in the end and Superman dies. Then I went home to play some video games and I had beaten the game.


The

            End

No comments:

Post a Comment