Pages

Wednesday 18 March 2015

My time at the swimming pool

  Taylor's work on a swimming


This my work on a fun time at the swimming pools  
 


learning intention
I am learning to write a hook (an exciting beginning) that
captures audience interests levels.




“Canon ball” as I bombed into the water. One day my Mum asked me if I wanted  go to the hydro slide pools and I said “yes” so we got our swimming gear out and made our way to the pools. Once we got there I just went hard and fast (the easy way to get warmer) into the water i was just so happy that day.

It was a miracle i love parents everyday because of it. Anyway we went back home and we had some fun and snacks and lived like the best family ever.I didn't get to go down the slide because I didn't buy the band really sad I didn't get the band for the diving board also really sad.Anyway I wouldn't blame my parents I did have some good parents anyway we also went to the store/dairy to get some goodies. we had a really fun time I liked I think my Mum loved it my auntie baby would loved it really like I really liked it I don't know if we'll ever go again I wish I could go to that place again with my Mum my Dad my brother it will be a life time for him.



this is my time at the swimming with me and my mum i wish my dad came but swimming is not a verry fun hobbie to him but thats alright i dont blame him

No comments:

Post a Comment